Youth Mental Health Awareness – Online 10am-11:30 Break 12:00-1:30 (3 hours)
This introductory three-hour session raises awareness of young people’s mental health. It covers:
- Some of the common mental health issues affecting young people, including depression, anxiety, eating disorders and psychosis
- Skills to work more effectively with young people living with mental health issues
- Ways to support young people with a mental health issue and relate to their experiences
This is an online course with the learning taking place through live training sessions and self-learning activities.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
Every learner will be provided with a learning manual & workbook delivered to their address and the training is also accredited by Mental Health First Aid England.
Each and every course is delivered by a quality assured instructor, who has attended and passed the rigorous seven-day instructor training programme accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health.